Google Pay I-Care India Offer – Get Free Cash Upto ₹360

Google Pay I-Care India Offer

Google Pay Earn  Gift Box of I Care and Heart Gift Box by Google Pay. 


Claim Your Google Pay I-Care India Offer by Google Pay Tricks To Earn Upto Rs.360 – Hi Viewers,hope you guys all are doing good. Today I am here with an latest Interesting Offer by Google Pay, the offer named si Google Pay I-Care India Offer.

Here’s You will earn a welcome heart box and I-Care Gift box, when you are entering into the campaign page for the first time only.

The Google Pay gives so many  Offers, and we already know about the last Offer of Google Pay is Google pay[Dhamaka] Google Pay Rewards Path Offer – in which you Earn the Scratch Cards with worth Upto ₹3000.

Google Pay I-Care India Offer – Get Free Cashback Upto ₹360

About Google Pay I-Care India Offer:

Google Pay app providing this Google Pay I-Care India Offer. Share this wonderful offer with your friends through Google Pay to get start & Earn I Care Gift Box & heart box and make all your friends  happy  on Google Pay.

Every heart gift box is gives the chance  to donate upto 1 crore meals to the effected people and also you & your friends get the Google Pay Rewards as an appreciation and wishes for your’s effort.


About Google Pay App:

Google Pay is an amazing platform for Transactions. It creates us a simplest way to transact it means both send & receive money from anywhere  to anywhere and anyone, we just need their UPI ID or mobile number which is registered with that Google Pay account,

Google Pay I-Care India Offer

Do Bill payments like electricity bill, TV recharges, mobile recharges etc…You also get Coupons , Scratch Cards, Cashbacks while do Transactions through Google Pay.


How To Participate and Earn Scratch Card in Google Pay I-Care India Offer? 

You need to follow the below process to participate and get Heart Box & I-Care Gift box in Google Pay I-Care India Offer

1.First of all, you have to Update the Google Pay App From Google Play App or App Store,to update click on the below link

2. Login to Your Google Pay Account with Google account  or with registered Mobile Number

3. Search for I-Care campaign page in search bar of Google Pay in its home page.

4.Or go through Google Pay New Latest Offer In the  Offers Section of Google Pay. 

Google Pay I-Care India Offer

5. The heart box  of the offer will be awaiting you & it contains 4 surprises for you and your referal friends also.

Google Pay I-Care India Offer

6.  Get I-care Gift Box to Donate 1-crore meals and, make more Bill Payments & do Mobile recharges to get more Heart Boxes.

Google Pay I-Care India Offer

7.  Each Heart Box contains 4 Surprises. To Claim the 4 surprises you need to more useful transactions with friends and donate 1 Crore meals

8. Keep Gifting the heart  Box together with your friends  to reach the daily assumption Goal of donating 4 Lakh Meals.  we’ll do this upto donate 1 Crore meals by donating 4 Lakh of Meals daily.

9. After successful Completion of this process,you can earn  3 Scratch Card which gives Cashback Upto ₹360. 



from TricksGang https://ift.tt/3rvrIqF
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Amazon Best Seller

Labels

Blog Archive

Recent Posts